As part of the Royal Ascot celebrations, we are running an exclusive competition worth over £1,500!
Be in with the chance of winning admission to the Queen Anne Enclosure, a fine dining experience for two at the NEW Pavonian Restaurant, plus a gift card from Robert Goddard to spend on your outfit!
Complete the entry form below, and we’ll be in touch via email by 1st June to inform you if you have won.
– Admission and Fine Dining for two in the NEW Pavonian Restaurant at Royal Ascot on Saturday 18th June.
– Robert Goddard gift card to the value of £300.
Royal Ascot admission for two Includes:
– Queen Anne Enclosure admission
– Access to the opulent Pavonian Restaurant complete with elevated trackside viewing deck from which to watch the Royal Procession and racing
– A glass of Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne or Sabor’s signature sangria on arrival
– Tapas style tasting menu by Michelin-starred chef Nieves Barragán Mohacho
– Complimentary bar throughout the day, including Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne and cocktails, until 30 minutes after the last race.
– Nieves Barragán Mohacho designed afternoon tea served from Chef’s stations alongside Moët & Chandon Rosé Champagne.
– Car parking label, racecard and racing paper
– Access to the Pavonian Club after-party with resident DJ playing until 8.30pm
– Worth £1,298
T&C’s apply. Please click here for more details.