We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or Head Chef to take control of the star of our show – the food and help us launch our new restaurant in Camberley.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience as a kitchen manager or head chef in an existing establishment and
used to being in a kitchen handling upwards of 150 covers a night while being comfortable in a restaurant environment with more than
The right individual will be able to demonstrate leadership and drive while being able to cope well under pressure. Experience of
working in a branded environment would be a big advantage. Our vision is bold and different and we are looking for someone to
join us in leading the charge in a whole new dining experience. You must be willing to work hard, stay focused and ready to submit your
own ideas to help develop the company vision. This job offers excellent opportunities for you to shape it and make it your own
while influencing a whole team.
Your key duties will include:
– Managing and motivating your team to increase sales and ensure efficiency of the restaurant
– Managing stock levels as well as making key decisions about stock control
– Dealing with staffing issues such as conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development
– Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met and exceed
– Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
– Responding to customer complaints or comments
– Driving sales to set targets and beyond
If you have at least one years experience in a busy restaurant, you are up for a new challenge and you think you have the personality and determination to succeed in a busy and ever changing environment then this opportunity could be for you.
We offer a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, potential to earn great tips, excellent pay rates and other benefits,
not to mention the fact that you are going to be part of something new and exciting. Once you’ve been with us for 3 months you’ll
benefit from our exceptional staff discount which is worth up to 50% off.
We’re also a great place to work if you are looking for fantastic career progression.
Salary To Be discussed Plus Bonus
Schedule Full Time
Experience Minimum 1 years of experience
Location Camberley, UK
To Apply please follow this link; https://harri.com/hancocks-camberley/job/672864-kitchen-manager