Robert Goddard are rewarding their Camberley customers this summer as part of their Spend & Reward campaign.
Make a purchase in Robert Goddard this summer and receive free parking at The Atrium. It’s that simple!
Visit Robert Goddard for more details.
- How do I claim free parking?
- Take your Robert Goddard receipt to The Atrium’s customer service desk located on Level 1. Show to the customer service team who will stamp your receipt and reward you with a free parking ticket.
- Once I’ve received my free parking ticket from the customer service desk, can I use this another day?
- No. The free parking ticket provided by the customer service desk is only valid on the day that the customer service team rewards you with the ticket
- Once I’ve made a Robert Goddard purchase can I show my receipt to the customer service desk another day If I don’t want to use it that day?
- Yes. You can take your Robert Goddard receipt to the customer service desk any day until 31st August to claim a free parking ticket. You will not be able to claim after this period. Once you receive your free parking ticket from the customer service desk you must use that ticket on the same day else it will be invalid. T&Cs apply.
- How do I use the free parking ticket?
- Scan the ticket at the car parking payment machine and you will be rewarded with free parking.
- When does the free parking end?
- The promotion ends on 31st August.
- Who do I contact if I have any issues?
- Visit the customer service desk on Level 1
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions will explain how you can claim free parking with Robert Goddard
- To take part in Robert Goddard’s Free Parking reward, all terms and conditions must be accepted by the user, including any subsequent updates.
- The promoter of the reward campaign is both Robert Goddard and The Atrium, Camberley. The campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform.
- The campaign is open to those who purchase an item from Robert Goddard between 1st – 31st August 2022 and are aged 18 or over excluding The Atrium employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the campaign.
- To sign-up for both Robert Goddard’s Loyalty Programme and The Atrium’s Visit & Reward scheme, you must be an email subscriber to The Atrium.
- The Atrium reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any claims that it considers to have used improper technical means to enter.
- No cash alternative to the rewards will be offered the prize is not transferable. Rewards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any reward with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- By taking part in the free parking promotion, you are taken to have read and agreed to these terms.