Terms & Conditions
1) The Royal Ascot Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2) Prize package includes;
a) £300 Gift Card for Robert Goddard
b) Queen Anne Enclosure admission for two
c) Access to the opulent Pavonian Restaurant complete with elevated trackside viewing deck from which to watch the Royal Procession and racing
d) A glass of Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne or Sabor’s signature sangria on arrival
e) Tapas style tasting menu by Michelin-starred chef Nieves Barragán Mohacho
f) Complimentary bar throughout the day, including Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne and cocktails, until 30 minutes after the last race.
g) Nieves Barragán Mohacho designed afternoon tea served from Chef’s stations alongside Moët & Chandon Rosé Champagne.
h) Car parking label, racecard and racing paper
i) Access to the Pavonian Club after party with resident DJ playing until 8.30pm
j) Royal Ascot and Robert Goddard Prize package total is worth £1,598
3) The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of The Aldrich Group, The Atrium or Royal Ascot their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
4) Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and those of other partners listed below.
5) To enter the Competition, you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email [email protected] with “Royal Ascot Competition” in the subject line.
6) Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost of sending your competition entry to us.
7) No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
8) The Competition closes 23.59 on 28th May. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9) Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
10) The winner of the Competition will be notified by email on or before 1st June and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Robert Goddard or Royal Ascot within?5 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Royal Ascot and Robert Goddard shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Robert Goddard and Royal Ascot within?5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11) By opting in to receive updates from The Atrium, Royal Ascot and Robert Goddard, you agree that they may:
– Transfer your contact details to a mailing list
– Store your contact details in the mailing list
– Send you marketing emails from the mailing list
– Track interactions for email marketing and ad placement purposes
12) Please note you can unsubscribe and/or have your data removed from the mailing list at any time.
13) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14) The winner may be required to make himself/herself available for promotional activity during the year 2022.
15) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of The Atrium, Royal Ascot or Robert Goddard for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16) The Atrium, Robert Goddard, and Royal Ascot accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition, or accepting the prize if you win. All partnersfurther disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
17) The Atrium, Robert Goddard and Royal Ascot reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of all competition partners in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. All competition partners will not accept any responsibility for errors or non-delivery of any communication or correspondence, relating to this Competition, for whatever reason or due to whichever circumstance.
18) The Atrium, Robert Goddard and Royal Ascot shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19) The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
a) The Atrium, Park Street, Camberley, GU15 3QL
b) Robert Goddard, Aldrich House, Funtham’s Lane, Peterborough, PE7 2PB
c) Ascot Racecourse Limited. Ascot Berkshire SL5 7JX
21) Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify the prizes. No endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, or approval by prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company and brand names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.