We are excited to let our customers know that from Monday 17th May, The Atrium’s restaurants will reopen for inside dine-in alongside our non-essential stores & services who are now OPEN. What’s more, Vue Camberley, Tenpin and Pirates Landing soft play will also REOPEN!
Whilst we can’t wait to see you again, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and visitors continues to be our top priority, and therefore we would like to remind you of the following;
- The Atrium is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to KEEP LEFT.
- We kindly remind all customers that they must wear a mask when visiting The Atrium, unless exempt.
- Customers will find hand sanitiser available at the following locations;
- All customer entry/exit points
- All customer lift lobbies
- Car Park payment machines
- Customer Service Desk
- Our toilets are open on Level 1 and we kindly remind customers to follow Government guidelines in washing their hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds.
- You may be asked to queue outside stores in order to maintain a safe customer flow ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- Please view individual store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times and to book where necessary.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support
Respect Others, Stay Safe