Today we are open 7:00am - 1:00am
– The promoter of the competition is The Atrium. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, The Atrium Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding The Atrium employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition you must enter your contact details in the form provided
There is one prize consisting of x 2 tickets to Royal Ascot on Thursday 21st June 2018 for Queen Anne Enclosure.
– The Atrium reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition closes at the discretion of The Atrium. Competition ends Friday 8th June at midday.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
– The winner will be sent the tickets by 1st class special delivery, once address has been provided
– The winner will be notified by the email address supplied upon entering.
– The Atrium reserves the right to allocate the prize to an alternative winner if not claimed within 1 week of winning
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment
– The data collected on behalf of this competition will only be used to administer the competition, unless the entrant has also agreed to opt-in to marketing via a tick box on the entry form.